Thursday, May 14, 2015

Read: The Death Cure

Hey guys!

Today's post is going to be a bit different. I'm going to say little things about this book, not too much though, as I'm not that good at describing a book. Actually, at describing anything. I'll try my best.

If you're familiar with the movie "Maze Runner", you probably know about this book. The movie was an adaptation from the book series by James Dashner, "The Maze Runner Series". This book was so good I couldn't put it down. It wraps the whole trilogy and its adventure. If you ever had any questions about the story, this book is the answer.

If you love dystopian stories as I much as I do (which is A LOT!), you have to read the trilogy. It also had a bit of romance, a whole lot of friendship stories, adventures, and definitely violence. But you know, what's a dystopian without its action scenes, right?







Anyway, I give this book 4.5/5. I apologise for the random things in my blog, I just wanted to share things that I love with all of you. I'll try to put more fashion as it's my biggest interest. But you know, a random post here and there wouldn't hurt anyone ;)

Lots of love! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment