Thursday, May 21, 2015

Vanille

Hey guys!

So sorry I haven't post in a while. I'm out of ideas recently, and didn't feel inspired at all.

In today's post, I want to share with you guys my favourite scent (EVER!). You probably guessed it already, it's vanilla! Ever since mom bought a vanilla scented perfume, I fell in love with it too. When mom, grandma and I went to L'Occitane last time, I spotted this perfume and the smell is unbelievable! It's so warm and so vanilla (obviously). I can't put it down (plus it's the last perfume on the counter). I know I don't need more perfumes, but I just can't get over the scent.




The candle is from Bath & Body Works, and it's also vanilla scented candle. I love burning scented candles before bed or when I'm lounging on my bed, reading magazines and books. 

Anyways, I promise I'll try to be more active and post more......posts. 'Till then! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment